The technical data analyst is responsible for the ongoing functional support of enterprise software/tools utilized to streamline the provisioning of our customers data to required 3rd party vendors. In addition ensure all the systems & development initiatives involved are programmed and meeting all our customer SLA’s.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with our Data Service group to optimize and develop all 3rd party/internal extracts.
- Provide technical support for the quality control programming, identify programming gaps and implement rules and processes to optimize quality output.
- Create and maintain all SOP’s for the software, tools and processes the function supports and work with manager to receive sign off on the quality level measures implemented.
- Follows established procedures.
- Collaborate with team members and identify ongoing efficiencies which will optimize process and service delivery utilizing technical expertise.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have experience working with IIS web server.
- Must have some Cloud Computing knowledge to help with future expansion of current platforms, AWS, Azure.
- Strong competency of SQL tools and ability to effectively write and interpret queries and results to aid in troubleshooting efforts
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.Net, VB.NET, C#, VBA, Other programming languages preferred.