.NET/ Azure DevOps
Remote from Latin America
Design, Development, and Testing software components using the technologies (mentioned in the Dominant skills section) in agile/scrum framework environment.
The resource is required to develop and execute Unit Test cases, Automation scripts, functional test scenarios, resolve defects as needed for the successful delivery of software components and as per the acceptance criteria.
•5+ years of experience in developing in Azure
•ASP.Net Core MVC
•UI Dev (MVC Razor, Html, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.,)
•App Service, Key Vault, App Insight , Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Kubernetes service
•SQL Server 2019
•Messaging, Service Bus, EventHub
•Azure Cognitive Services and Azure ML
•MCVP is a plus
•Basic knowledge of Azure ADO including Git commands
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Continuous training program
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- Organizational team building events
- Social Responsibility committee
- Developer’s day celebration
- Monthly kudos
- 70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Legal benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Birthday off
- Birthday gift card
- Holiday celebration day off
Get to know our values!
- Performance oriented
- Responsible and free
- Bold and eager
- Courageous and good judgment
In Sapiens we look out for a great team with great values, we are a company with more than 12 years of experience. Sapiens culture is performance oriented. We want to provide an environment full of the most talented people that strive for excellence and is open to share their experiences and learn from others to become a better developer, team member and person in general. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible.