Remote from Latin America
We are looking for a solid NodeJS Developer who will work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other team members to better understand their needs to create new products that will impact the lives of millions of customers. The right candidate will participate in the development of cloud-native products using microservices architecture and other leading-edge technologies and practices. The NodeJS Developer will deliver code in an agile environment using test-driven development methodologies as well as participating in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing, code review, production, release, and production support. This individual will participate in and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
•2-3 years of experience with Node.JS and Docker
•3 years current experience building single page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Ember, Babel, Webpack, Underscore, etc.)
•Previous experience with Microservices, preferably with frameworks such as Seneca.js or Molecular
•Experience with AWS toolset and AWS Lambda or containerization tool experience
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Continuous training program
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- Organizational team building events
- Social Responsibility committee
- Developer’s day celebration
- Monthly kudos
- 70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Legal benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Birthday off
- Birthday gift card
- Holiday celebration day off
Get to know our values!
- Performance oriented
- Responsible and free
- Bold and eager
- Courageous and good judgment
In Sapiens we look out for a great team with great values, we are a company with more than 12 years of experience. Sapiens culture is performance oriented. We want to provide an environment full of the most talented people that strive for excellence and is open to share their experiences and learn from others to become a better developer, team member and person in general. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible.