Remote from Latin America
The support analystis a staff position within the IT support group accountable for ensuring continuity of computer applicationservices for our users by providing the technical expertiseand assistance necessary to operate oursoftware products, modify/repair hardware and resolve technical problems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assure continuity of the application for all system users.
2. Assist with install of our software and related hardware products.
3.Be “on-call” for all periods as assigned by manager.
4.Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed
1.Web-based software applications.
2.Document configuration and editing.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
3.Computer hardware and peripherals
- Signature Pads
6. Associate’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
7.1 or more years of experience as a support technicianor other similar experience.
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Continuous training program
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- Organizational team building events
- Social Responsibility committee
- Developer’s day celebration
- Monthly kudos
- 70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Legal benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Birthday off
- Birthday gift card
- Holiday celebration day off
Get to know our values!
- Performance oriented
- Responsible and free
- Bold and eager
- Courageous and good judgment
In Sapiens we look out for a great team with great values, we are a company with more than 12 years of experience. Sapiens culture is performance oriented. We want to provide an environment full of the most talented people that strive for excellence and is open to share their experiences and learn from others to become a better developer, team member and person in general. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible.