Remote from Latin America
We´re looking for a great System Administrator.
System Administrators organize, install and support an organization’s computer systems.
- Work with business to define and document key administrative business processes and requirements
- Execute assigned System Administrative tasks per governing standard operating procedure (SOP)/Work Instruction, documenting as required
- Ensure GxP validated systems remain in a validated state
- Manage and/or perform system changes, ensuring changes are controlled, tested, validated, and communicated
- Create and review training materials, “How To” documents, work instructions, SOPs and knowledge base articles
- Create validation plans and necessary validation documentation per Acadia’s computer system validation SOP
- Administer validated and/or non-validated systems, including user administration and access review, and basic system configuration (e.g., list of value updates)
- Facilitate resolution of Tier 1 and possibly Tier 2 application issues
- Document all procedures related to position
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. A minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent skills in defining and documenting processes, requirements, training materials, and SOPs
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at one time
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 2 years working in a regulated industry, preferably the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on commercial systems, G&A systems, quality systems, and/or drug development systems, including computer system validation, data, and processes
- Experience maintaining pharmaceutical GxP systems